“SPA Hammam Shahrazad an oasis of relaxation and rest In the heart of Athens under Acropolis This is a unique place that connects over the years experience and deep-rooted tradition.
Find harmony and serenity for the soul and body. Our offer includes special Hammam (bath)facial and body massages which will make you feel Beautiful inside out
An extraordinary opportunity to look inside yourself and discover the new inner grace the peace and power that lie deep within each of us … Hammam Shahrazad has been with you in Morocco and Poland for almost twelve years.
Our dream is to share our passion, experience and skills with you in the heart of Greece with the Acropolis breeze”
What Is A Hammam?
Hammam also known as Maroccan hammam are part of many Moroccans’ daily life. Similar to a Turkish bath, combines the functionality and advantages of Romanesque and Byzantine bath with Ottoman tradition of taking care of the body. In contrast to northern Europe sauna, which acts as a hot and dry air where the temperature remains between ( 70-90 °C ), in Hammam mild temperatures between ( 35-40 °C ) are dominating, which makes the stay much more pleasant and not unnecessarily weakens the body. Pleasant moisture and water vapor is generated by the flow of hot water which additionally contributes to the relaxing and comfortable atmosphere inside.
The Benefits Of Hammam
• Cure colds and reduces cellulite.
• It helps in weight loss because it increases the rate of metabolism.
• Relieves the neurological pain.
• Reduction in stiffness and rheumatism).
• Increases the production of collagen (heat increases flexibility and reduces the signs of connective tissue contraction).
• It keeps the skin fresh and glowing. The heat stimulates blood flow and cleanses the skin, opening pores and remove dead skin cells thus making the skin softer, smoother and healthier.
• In the respiratory system, you can get the bronchial cleaned
• It helps eliminate toxins and dead cells by exfoliating and sweating
• It Is beneficial to people who suffer from sleep disorders, dry skin and hose
• Suitable for all ages, who are sensitive to sudden changes in temperature.
“The sense of well being and the idea of Mind-Body balance combined with the Benefits of a Traditional Moroccan Hammam designed to restore mental and physical Harmony.”
Contraindications For Hammam
• Pregnancy and menstruation
• Dermatological problems with the skin
• Health problems with heart asthma low or high pressure epilepsy
• If you have consumed alcohol or eat a hearty meal at least 4 hours in advance
• All of our services are provided by appointment.
• Otherwise, the service will only be possible as long as there is availability.
• We have changing rooms with individual lockers & showers.
• Supply you with special towels (peshtemal), wooden clogs (takunya), bowl (tas) and soap.
• As time passes will then enrich our products & services with new and also with attractive combinatorial deals